Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
$18 - $20 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.