We're looking for a courteous, detail-oriented maintenance engineer to provide our guests with a five-star experience. You'll be in charge of overseeing the property’s overall upkeep and carrying out routine processes to make it fully functioning, pleasurable, and safe. Candidates for this position must be active, imaginative, and consistent in their commitment to assist our guests. If this describes you, we'd want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the hospitality field, apply today!
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
15 - 20 hourly
About Lotus Hospitality
Lotus Hospitality began as a small company with a single hotel and one man’s vision to create a luxury experience accessible to everyone. From humble beginnings, Lotus Hospitality has expanded to operate seven hotels in less than a decade. Mark learned through years of hard work and experience how to capitalize on opportunities and maximize the potential of underperforming projects. From the execution of the company’s first major project in Kansas City, Lotus Hospitality’s unique new properties and historic refurbishments have changed the landscape of the city and sparked growth throughout the downtown corridor. But we’re nowhere close to finished.