Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Work in collaboration with other technicians who will assist you with a variety of maintenance tasks
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Follow all engineering safety rules and regulations
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
$17 - $22
About Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown!
Nestled between the River Market and the Central Business District of Kansas City right down the street from the KC Street Car.
The Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown is a short 2-minute drive from the Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport (MKC) and a 20-minute drive from the Kansas City International Airport (MCI).
The Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown offers a very unique stay experience. The newly renovated rooms have amazing comfort, cleanliness, and service with a taste of luxury to all travelers visiting the city. Guests can expect Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel. Access to a state-of-the-art fitness center.