Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Use a wide range of tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, indicators, edge finders, drills, wrenches, and additional equipment
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- Driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Brand New Hotel in the Prairie Stone business park next door to the NOW Arena. We are looking for individuals who want long-term aspirations and want to grow within the firm.