Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Keep an open line of communication with other team members and staff
- Experience with facilities management software is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- 2-4 years of maintenance experience is required for this role
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
About The Coonamessett
Our Cape Cod inn balances an updated feel with an authentic Cape experience in the heart of Falmouth, MA. With the style and comfort of a modern coastal home, The Coonamessett offers a perfectly relaxed jumping-off point to explore the Cape by bike, catch a ferry to the islands, or just retreat to your private sitting room for a moment of calm.
The spectacular gardens and elegant, airy, event and dining rooms at our Cape Cod inn create a uniquely beautiful backdrop for joyous celebrations with friends and family, while the handsome Eli’s Tavern offers great dining every day. In all seasons, The Coonamesset is your destination for a taste of life on the Cape.