Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Handle maintenance issues as quickly as possible to assure guest satisfaction
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- Applicants must have 2-4 years of experience in maintenance
About Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, paid time off, 401k, and travel discounts. We are fully committed to all team members and provide them with all the resources to make each person successful.
Gratitude, Trust, Teamwork, Ownership Mentality, and Lifelong Learning are interwoven in everything we do. We hire talent throughout all levels of our organization that exemplifies these important attributes in order to provide a top-notch hospitality experience for our guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!