Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented Maintenance Engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Complete all work orders and fix maintenance problems promptly
- Maintain all of the hotel's equipment and preventative maintenance plans
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Adhere to all engineering safety norms and procedures
- Collaborate with other personnel who will help you with maintenance tasks
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
$12 - $13 hourly
About Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
We value hard work through a team environment. By joining our group you will be expanding your family.