Hilton - Bastrop
Are you a friendly problem solver who can deliver a five-star experience to our guests? Then you might be perfect for the maintenance engineer role at our hotel. You will be responsible for supervising the property's complete maintenance and routine processes to make it fully functional, enjoyable, and safe. Our ideal candidate is committed to helping our guests actively and consistently. If this describes you, and you're ready for an exciting career in hospitality, apply now!
- Operate various tools like wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and other maintenance equipment
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- React to emergencies that happen before, during, and after your regular work shifts
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- Driver’s license and outstanding driving record is necessary
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have HVAC certification or 3 years documented experience
- Must have plumbing experience
- Must have drywall/construction experience
- Must be able to operate a swimming pool
- Any other certifications are a plus
About Hilton - Bastrop
Hilton Inn and Suites located in Bastrop, TX looking for some friendly, smiling faces to serve our guests!