The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
- We are a growing construction company (Cornerstone Custom Builders) in the Brainerd Lakes Area. We specialize in building spec homes, custom homes and remodeling homes. We always have year round, full time work for all of our employees!
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch or a Monday - Thursday 8:00am to 6:30pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch. Overtime is a possibility as needed (this may include weekends).
- Full time employees are eligible for holiday pay and paid time off after a probationary period.
- Assisting in many different areas of construction that may include: framing, concrete work, plumbing, wiring, cleaning, painting, and many other areas of construction as assigned.
- Must be willing to work in the Brainerd Lakes Area. Our work area is within a 45 mile radius of Brainerd. Work may be inside or outside.
- Must be willing and able to operate hand power tools, with the possibility of large machinery.
Company Core Values:
- Respectful - the "Golden Rule."
- Tireless pursuit of results
- Can-do attitude
- Grow or die
- Reliable means of transportation to the job site
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work independently in a team environment
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Able to read and use a tape measure and other tools
- 1+ years of general construction experience preferred, but not required
$17 - $20 per hour
About The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
The owner, Chad Schwendeman has lived and worked in the Brainerd Lakes area for over 25 years. His extensive area knowledge, insight and experience are second to none. But it is his unwavering commitment and dedication on behalf of the people he serves that makes Chad such a well-respected professional.
Chad and his team have won virtually every award with EXIT Realty and are one of the most successful teams in North America. With celebrity endorsements, a non-duplicatable marketing and lead generation system, guaranteed home sale program and much more, it is much easier to make an exceptional income with all the systems and support available to you. One of our agent sold over $25M in revenue in his second year - what are you capable of?