Buffet Attendant - Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Attend food and beverage areas ensures a high level of quality and consistency. Adhere to all health, sanitation, and cleanliness standards that meet state and local Heath Board inspection, brand standards, and Hotel requirements
Potential Career Path
Buffet Attendant - Cook – Kitchen Supervisor
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare and/or transport all food and beverage items and associated supplies, equipment, and materials to and from the buffet areas.
- Monitor area to ensure adequate supplies of food, beverage, trays, plates, utensils, napkins, condiments, etc. to serve all guests; replenish buffet items and areas as necessary.
- Follow preparation methods, times, and quality and presentation standards. Monitor taste, appearance, texture, serving temperature, portion size, and garnish method as required.
- Welcome guests and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner. Refer any serious matters to management.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and well-organized work buffet area, which may include but not limited to hoods, filters, steam tables, bus tables, carts, ovens and grills, sinks, refrigerator/freezers, service areas, walls, floors, sneeze guards, and counters. Empty trash receptacles and clear tables as required.
- Check the working condition of equipment and machinery in accordance with specifications. Report to supervisor all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment, safety hazards, or any other maintenance and repair needs.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Schedule days and times may vary based on need.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, stooping, crawling and climbing.
$14 - $15
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.