Join a fast paced brokerage operation serving property/casualty insurance agents by assisting with processing new business, renewals, changes and cancellations.
- Assist in setting up customers and submissions using documented procedures in the Agency Management System.
- Assist with invoicing new business, renewals, changes and cancellations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Send policy documentation to the appropriate agent.
- Process all incoming mail and e-mail and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Utilize online quoting with partner carriers when appropriate.
- Provide premium financing quotes when requested.
- Provide timely follow-up using documented guidelines.
- Work with carrier partners when appropriate.
- Accurately document the Agency Management System.
- Participate in the ACD phone line. Assist callers when able and transfer calls when appropriate.
- Assist other Team members with duties as assigned.
- Possess a commitment to exceptional customer service with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently use Outlook, Chrome and Excel and a willingness to learn the Agency Management software.
- Prior office or customer service experience, preferably in a property/casualty insurance office.
Hourly position - $32,000 - $37,000/yr based on experience - complete benefit package including health, dental, life & LTD insurance, time-off benefits as well as a matching 401(k) plan
About Rural Mutual
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for 10 consecutive years and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” for 3 consecutive years.
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services, and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.