Become a member of a fast paced internal brokerage operation and:
- Assist in setting up customers and submissions using documented procedures in the Agency Management System.
- Assist with invoicing new business, renewals, changes and cancellations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Send policy documentation to the appropriate agent.
- Efficiently process agent requests to identify property/casualty markets, determine bonding availability, answer coverage questions, and resolve problems.
- Provide documents, applications and information in a prompt and helpful manner.
- Screen new business and renewal applications, policy changes, claims notices, etc for complete information. Ask appropriate questions to obtain necessary information prior to submitting to carrier.
- Organize and present complete information to partner carriers to ensure a timely and accurate response.
- Utilize online quoting with partner carriers when appropriate.
- Review third party proposals and provide accurate instruction and guidelines to agent for binding coverage.
- Review and process renewals, policy changes, claims and miscellaneous requests from carriers and agents.
- Invoice new business, renewals, changes and cancellations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately document the Agency Management System.
- Research and provide problem resolution.
- Meet with agents and carriers to strengthen relationships.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Current Wisconsin and North Dakota Property and Casualty licenses preferred.
- Commercial STAR Certification.
- Must be able to work independently and coordinate several projects at one time in a fast paced, growing brokerage operation.
- Possess a commitment to exceptional Customer Service with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to identify important tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to efficiently use Outlook, Chrome, Excel.
- Experience with AMS360 Agency Management system is preferred.
- Must be available to work between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Complete benefit package including health insurance and a matching 401(k) plan.
$18 - $19 / hr based on experience
About Rural Mutual
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for 10 consecutive years and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services, and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.