Keller Williams Capital Properties
We’re in search of an organized, and savvy professional –– our next leader! The Real Estate Office Administrator is a critical member of our brokerage leadership team. The Real Estate Office Administrator will use the systems, tools, and conversations of the KW's proven Growth Initiative to collaboratively drive our office to profitability through growth in market share.
They lead associates to set goals, point associates to the production solutions that will enable them to achieve their goals, and then engage associates in weekly conversations to keep them on track with their goals.
The Real Estate Office Administrator can be thought of as the “voice of value” in the brokerage. Using the KW tools and systems, they own the brokerage’s value systems and consistently quantify and communicate value to support associate validity. They use this value to both attract and retain associates while supporting associates’ growth in production.
They monitor their success by inspecting net agent count and profitability, and they meet or exceed the standard of netting at least five associates per month. Additionally, using these tools and conversations, they support associates in building profitable businesses by demonstrating and consulting on shared business-building fundamentals.
The Real Estate Office Administrator leads the brokerage staff in designing and implementing powerful support and operational systems that empower associate businesses. They are leaders in strategic, financial decision-making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, complete weekly soft closes, and assess company dollars daily. The Real Estate Office Administrator owns brokerage profitability and understands that increasing revenue through growth in market share unlimited their opportunity.
The Real Estate Office Administrator is an individual who is a rapid problem solver, who easily and quickly learns from their environment, and who appreciates an efficient work structure. They are able to think through a problem or solution in order to present it logically to others and enjoy a variety of responsibilities in a changing environment. They are not typically demanding, strive to cultivate trust and goodwill through effective communication, and are concerned about doing what is right according to the standards.
The Real Estate Office Administrator must be an independent decision-maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities while understanding their activities must be in complete alignment with the rest of the brokerage leadership team.
Real Estate Office Administrators have a track record of success in supportive leadership roles with a background in accounting. They have at least 1–3 years of experience in leading others.
Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
What will you do?
Your 20 percent—or your core activities that will drive your greatest results:
- Engage fully in the Keller Williams systems, tools, and conversations of the Growth Initiative and the Career Growth Initiative (CGI) to drive the Market Center (brokerage) and associates to profitability through consistent growth in market share
- Systematically quantify and communicate value to support associate validity so that the Market Center (brokerage) nets at least five associates per month
- Lead the Market Center (brokerage) staff in implementing powerful growth systems and tools that associates can leverage to grow their market share
- Lead strategic, financial decision-making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, monitor Break-even Day, complete weekly soft closes, and close the books monthly. Lead associates to implement the same systems in their businesses
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team: Operating Principal (OP) and Team Leader (TL) to plan for Market Center (brokerage) profitability using the Cap Management tool
- Collaborate with the OP and TL to build strong systems that enable the Team Leader to regularly conduct market share appointments. Review the Pipeline tool to support the Team Leader in achieving the Keller Williams 4:1 conversation ratio and to validate the effectiveness of systems
- Engage in the Keller Williams Four Conversations of the Growth Initiative as a leader. Help to construct projections in appointments, gross, net, and profit. Regularly communicate actual numbers. Support the team in identifying solutions if actual results are not in alignment with goals
- On a monthly basis, build the Market Center’s (brokerage) value package, and lead systematic communications of value
- On a daily basis, use the Daily Company Dollar tool to identify the amount of Company Dollar that has been received for the month, and the amount that is pending
- Build systems to ensure all associates in production have CGI goals
- Work with the Market Center (brokerage) leadership team to construct systems to direct associates to the Production Solution that is right for them
- On a weekly basis, work with the Market Center leadership team to project the CGI call to all associates
- On a weekly basis, work with the Market Center leadership team to conduct CGI conversations with associates to ensure they stay on track to achieve their goals
- Consult with associates on shared business-building fundamentals
- Use the Leverage system and tools to build and lead a powerful staff
- Lead support and operational systems that empower associate businesses
- Introduce new products/services to associates
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked
- Implement full charge bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Oversee purchasing (supplies and equipment)
- Complete weekly soft closes and communicate key numbers, any anticipated challenges, and any opportunities to celebrate with the rest of the Market Center (brokerage) leadership team
- Complete, accurate banking and accounting
- Complete monthly closes and transmits monthly data on time
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology
- Create agendas and record meeting minutes
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- 1–3 years of industry, financial, administrative, and management experience
- Detailed oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic, supportive leader
- People-oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver
- Full charge bookkeeper
- Technologically savvy
- Knows the systems, tools, and conversations of the Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative
- High school graduates and college graduates preferred
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Capital Properties
Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) continues its trajectory of growth, breaking multiple records in 2021. To date, KWCP stands out as one of the fastest-growing Keller Williams Realty International brokerages ranking in the Top 20 of all KW franchises. This year, KWCP set new internal benchmarks for future growth, exceeding $3.15B in total sales volume, serving nearly 7K families, generating over $80MM in revenue, and sharing nearly $1MM in profit back to its agents who contributed to the company’s growth.
Through a constantly expanding diverse and talented team, KWCP successfully delivers on its commitment to providing outstanding client service while making a purposeful impact on our neighborhoods and deliberate difference within the communities we serve. As KWCP continues its growth, so do its Agent Entrepreneurs; with 100+ individual agents, teams & groups increasing their business by over 20% year-over-year!