A Broker Loan Coordinator (“BLC)” is responsible for the processing and oversight of mortgage loans brokered through Movement’s retail channel.
- Ensure compliance with the Movement Mortgage Broker Policy.
- Ensure compliance with Lender’s policies/procedures.
- Upload initial file and all conditions to lender.
- Request the appraisal orders via a Lender’s approved AMC system.
- Order Title Documentation.
- Order Hazard/Homeowners Insurance
- Provide Movement LOs with status updates from a Lender’s portal.
- Ensure Movement’s LOS is the system of record.
- coordinate the receipt and payment of broker compensation through Movement Mortgage’s Finance Department.
Qualifications for a Broker Loan Coordinator.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software.
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of direct/indirect lending products and practices.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field or A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Loan Processor or similar role.
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program