Do you need a new supportive office team?
Do you have a team that needs more training and support?
Do you want to coach and empower agents?
Help us help you make the money you want!!
We are looking for an experienced agent who wants to join a great team environment as Broker-in-Charge of an upscale, swanky, Midwood office. Bring us your excellent leadership skills and your hipster style. We're looking for you and your leadership and support to help us hit our upcoming sales goals for 2019!
If you're up for the challenge apply now!!!
- Train, empower, coach, mentor, agents in all levels of ability
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc)
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys and other external stakeholders
- Supervise Real Estate Agents
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- At least 2 years of active BIC status
- Epic motivation skills
- Knowledge of markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team empowerment skills
$100,000+ greater earning potential based on commission
About RE/MAX Metro
• We are a growing real estate firm with superior brand-name recognition and a unique competitive advantage over all other real estate firms in Charlotte.
• We are driven with unique leadership and guided by high moral values and a deep respect for honesty and integrity and we are damn proud of that.
• We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you are at work, play hard while you are at home. Keep the two separate.