Have you ever thought of joining RE/MAX, but were reluctant because you felt you were not selling enough or that the fees are too high? Would you love to leverage the RE/MAX tools? We may have a deal for you!!
We are looking for an experienced agent who wants to join a great team environment as Broker-in-Charge and who comes with excellent leadership skills. We're all looking for you for leadership and support to help us hit our upcoming sales goals for 2018!
If you're up for the challenge apply today.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Appraise the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns
- Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements etc)
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys and other external stakeholders
- Supervise real estate agents
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- At least 2 years of active broker status
- License currently on active status
- Knowledge of market research
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team leadership skills
$20,000+ greater earning potential based on commission
About RE/MAX Metro
• We are a growing real estate firm with superior brand-name recognition and a unique competitive advantage over all other real estate firms in Charlotte.
• We are driven with unique leadership and guided by high moral values and a deep respect for honesty and integrity and we are damn proud of that.
• We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you are at work, play hard while you are at home. Keep the two separate.