Giving Tree Realty
The Recruiter will proactively recruit and build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives. The Recruiter will be an active agent looking for additional revenue opportunities.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., PLs) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Supervise and train all additional administrative team members
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Must have a NC and BIC license or be BIC eligible
$95,000 - $125,000 at plan
About Giving Tree Realty
Giving Tree Realty was recently honored to receive the coveted "Best Places to Work in Charlotte" award! Tremendous opportunity to join a firm that is truly a family of caring individuals! We are a truly unique company who's Core Values are based on a foundation of GIVING BACK to the community.
Giving Tree Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate firms in the Carolinas. We donate a portion of every real estate transaction to a local charity or non-profit organization. When you choose to work with us, you instantly become part of our good works.
Our corporate main office is in a Historic 1926 Building that is warm, cozy + inviting with beautiful architecture + design and with AWESOME amenities: Conference Room, Board Room, Kitchen, Private Outdoor Patio (with relaxed seating/music/fire pit table and more) and a 3rd floor Quite/Relaxation Room with massage chairs (coming soon). Enjoy the cool Dilworth vibe with great eateries, bars and shopping a short walk away.