Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
Are you looking for a leadership opportunity where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate office and looking for a real estate broker associate who wants to grow a team and train. You’ll be responsible for growing and overseeing team operations, training new agents, and ensuring that we meet our team goals. We offer an attractive commission schedule for seasoned brokers. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Support real estate agents by helping to produce marketing materials and promote the brokerage online and on social media to gain sales
- Utilize KW tools and resources to grow a team
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
$75,000 - $105,000
About Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
We are a group of highly productive, community giving focused real estate agents, with servantcy at the core of our practice of negotiating for and representing our clients to the very highest level. Elevating lives through real estate, we serve you through residential and commercial real estate acquisition. A trusted resource in our own backyard in North Denver's Highlands, we serve all greater Denver Metro counties and throughout the great state of Colorado.