Are you looking for a position where you get to develop a team? We’re expanding our real estate team and looking for a real estate broker associate who can help turn agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for your agent operations, training your new agents, and ensuring that we meet our team goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed with a huge commission upside, start your application today!
- Collaborate with the leadership team on retention strategies to ensure our brokerage keeps our top performers
- Run all operational aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all transactions the real estate agents perform
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with our brokerage’s standards
- Help real estate agents with marketing materials and support the brokerage with creative online and social media promotion to increase sales
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate law
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
$70,000 - $120,000
Kindred Realty Group continues to revolutionize real estate in San Diego. Our systems and success have been recognized in a top-selling book and featured on CBS and Bloomberg.
Our success lies with our amazing team and agents, with every full-time agent making six-figure incomes. Through multiple coaching programs to team support, we set our agents up for success.
If you are ready to make a six-figure income in real estate just let us know.