Hyatt Place Sharonville Convention Center
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Set up the breakfast buffet table and ensure fresh items are stocked and available throughout service
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
$12 - $14 hourly
About Hyatt Place Sharonville Convention Center
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.