Homewood Suites Raleigh
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Set up the breakfast buffet table and ensure fresh items are stocked and available throughout service
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
About Homewood Suites Raleigh
Off I-440, we're steps from Crabtree Valley Mall and three miles from the North Carolina Museum of Art. Meredith College and NC State University can be reached in 10 minutes, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport is only 10 miles from our door.