Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center
We're looking for a Breakfast Attendant (PT Weekends) with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Weekend AM shift availability
About Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center
Find us off I-17, 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and downtown. You’ll be 10 minutes from Arizona State University West, and 20 minutes from Grand Canyon University. Explore neighborhood dining, or try your in-suite kitchen.