Home2 Suites by Hilton Pensacola I-10 at North Davis Hwy
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
About Home2 Suites by Hilton Pensacola I-10 at North Davis Hwy
At Home2 Suites by Hilton, one of the fastest-growing brands in Hilton's history, is a mid-tier, all-suite, award-winning extended-stay pet-friendly hotel designed to offer stylish accommodations with flexible guest room configurations and inspired amenities for cost-conscious guests.
Our goal is to always seek to attract new employees who have a vision, a passion, and a deep connection to their communities that they are happy to serve. Encore desires to bring in diverse, yet like-minded individuals who want to not only make a positive influence within the workplace but also within the community.