Fairfield Inn & Suites
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
$12 - $14 hourly
About Fairfield Inn & Suites
Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.