Hampton Inn & Suites
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
$13 - $15
About Hampton Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn and Suites offers numerous positive reasons to consider us.
- A positive work environment, we strive to foster a culture of respect and teamwork among its employees, open communication, mutual support, and a shared commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Opportunities for advancement and employee development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Employee recognition and rewards and rewards for outstanding employee performance through various programs, including employee of the month awards, bonus incentives, and other recognition programs.
- For the seventh year in a row, Hilton has ranked #2 of the top 25 "Best Companies to Work for" and remains the only hospitality company on the list.