Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
$10 - $12 hourly
About DAYS INN
Days Inn in Floriday City looking for positive, outgoing staff members.
New management company at the property