Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
$15 - $15.5 hourly
About Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge
This Alaska hotel offers friendly service and modern accommodations all within minutes of the airport and bustling downtown Fairbanks.