Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
About Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.