Hilton College Station
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
About Hilton College Station
Our hotel and conference spaces are less than two miles from Texas A&M University and the Northgate district. We're within 10 minutes of Kyle Field and the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, with free shuttle service around College Station.