Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
$10 hourly + tips
About Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
The Crowne Plaza in Baton Rouge is the premier conference and event center in the surrounding market. We routinely provide quality service to all manners of guests and groups. With 300 rooms and 32,000 square feet of event space, we are the place for a high-volume on-site hotelier experience.
We routinely outperform competitors in a saturated market through superior quality and consistency for large gatherings. Award-winning banquet services, food service, and guest amenities including a 5000 square foot gym, newly renovated outdoor pool, and patio space.
We believe in a guest first, operations second aspect of doing business. One of the principal reasons we have outperformed competitors is due to our collective customer service bearing. We go above and beyond what is expected to ensure positive engagement and guest experience.