Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
Breakfast Server (PT)
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the foodservice industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
About Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
Located along I-285 in Perimeter Center, we're eight minutes from North Springs Transit Station. Northside Hospital Atlanta and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital are 10 minutes drive. Downtown is 14 miles away.