Mission Bay Inn San Diego
The breakfast host/hostess is responsible for preparing and serving the daily complimentary breakfast buffet, greeting each guest at breakfast, and ensuring that guests are completely satisfied. Candidate must be a good people person and interact with guests in a positive and professional manner. The hotel is noted for good service and a pleasant atmosphere and working conditions.
- Provide personalized service to all guests
- Set up and maintain breakfast buffet
- Take inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day
- Order food supplies under management's guidelines
- Prepare foods; stock coffee, juice, and milk machines
- Set up serving dishes, trays, utensils, and cups
- Clear and clean tables and remove trash
- High School degree or equivalent
- Proof of U. S. Citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S.A.
- Have command of oral and written use of the English language
- Able to use all kitchen and breakfast tools and equipment
- Motivated, communicative, organized, professional demeanor
- Has good initiative, work habits, and flexibility
- Work experience in food and beverage as well as customer service
About Mission Bay Inn San Diego
Mission Bay Inn San Diego, Hogan Hospitality, has an excellent location across the Highway 5 from Mission Bay,1 block to San Diego Trolley, offering health, dental, vision, and life insurance, friendly staff.