We are looking for a breakfast cook that has a good work ethic, experience in the kitchen, organizational skills and reliability. The breakfast chef prepares our much celebrated farm-to-table breakfast for our in-house guests each morning.
- Prepare, cook and present breakfast for up to 65 guests per day (no public dining, we serve our hotel guests only)
- Prepare for following day's breakfast service (food prep, stocking, baking, as needed)
- Develop seasonal menu offerings for breakfast service
- Conduct weekly food inventory and order placement
- Prepare ingredients for our evening small plates menu
- Prepare group food offerings when needed (lunch, receptions, meeting breaks)
- Clean kitchen area after each shift includes equipment, prep surfaces and floors
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a professional kitchen setting AND/OR completion of a college-level culinary school program.
- High standard of recipe execution/consistency.
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Reliability (5 shifts per week - weekend mornings are a MUST)
- Positive attitude and ability to collaborate and communicate with the FOH
$16 - $18 hourly
About Saratoga Arms
The Saratoga Arms is a perfect blend of a historic property, immaculately maintained, and an up-to-date facility with all of the modern conveniences of a 4 diamond hotel. We are centrally located, provide extraordinary customer service, have expert knowledge of the area, and cultivate dependable relationships with local venues to provide inside access for our guests, and, most importantly, a strong desire to provide a "Saratoga" experience, not merely a quality hotel experience.
- We are a family-owned and operated 30 room boutique hotel
- We take great pride in our property, our city, and our guests
- We are very customer-service oriented; we make things happen for our guests
- We have a teamwork atmosphere. We lift each other up. The words, "It's not my job" does not work here