Shelby Inn & Suites
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
$12 - $14
About Shelby Inn & Suites
The Best Western Shelby Inn and Suites opened in 2013 and has served guests in Toole County Montana proudly ever since. This property has earned Best Western's highest honors repeatedly and strives for excellence with every guest during each stay.