Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
Part Time, Weekends
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Sanitize and ensure cleanliness of all buffet bar areas, including tables and chairs, and empty trash as needed
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
About Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.