Best Western Independence
We are seeking an energetic hard-working candidate to join our team. This individual will assist with the opening and closing of the breakfast area, prepare food, maintain consistent service to guests during breakfast service hours, and interact with guests in a friendly, engaging manner. Weekends and holidays are required. The current position is primarily for weekends with weekday options.
- Assembling the breakfast buffet before mealtime and disassembling it thereafter.
- Ensuring that the breakfast buffet remains well-stocked at all times.
- Providing customers with condiments upon request.
- Clearing cutlery and crockery from customers' tables.
- Resolving customers' queries and complaints.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping the floors after each meal service.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables and countertops after each meal service.
- Sound knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and verbal communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Friendly, service-driven disposition.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
$10.30 - $13 hourly
About Best Western Independence
The Best Western Independence Kansas City is a newly renovated and vibrant hotel. Built with our guests in mind the rooms have the comforts of home and the peace of mind with being in a safe place. Stay with us while you visit Kansas City for a Chiefs Weekend, a visit to see family or friends and the chance to get out of your hometown.