Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
About Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.