Sleep Inn WV
The purpose of this position is to prepare and oversee the breakfast bar area for delivery of the guests’ complimentary breakfast and customer service in accordance with the hotel’s policies/procedures, and the brand’s standards to achieve and maintain guest satisfaction, product quality, and safety and security.
- Able to work flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- Must be able to engage in conversation with guests
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and proper uniform
- Greet guests in a courteous and friendly manner
- Respond to guests needs, special requests and complaints
- MUST BE ABLE TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO DETAILS
- High school graduate or equivalent desired
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Previous hotel-related experience is beneficial
- Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, stretching, bending, squatting, hearing, and visual acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis
$10 - $12 hourly
About Sleep Inn WV
The Sleep Inn & Suites is located at 15 Goff Crossing Drive (behind Cracker Barrel) of of I-64 exit 47. We value hard-working, loyal team members with great attention to detail. We all work together to provide our guests with the cleanest rooms and best service.