Holiday Inn Express South Amarillo
The attendant may perform duties similar to those of a restaurant waiter or busboy such as attending to special food orders or needs of the guests, clearing dirty plates from tables, relaying customer needs to the kitchen and providing or refilling drinks.
Main duties include
- Setting up and breaking down each morning's breakfast buffet.
- Ensuring buffet items such as fruits, bread, cereal, and bakery items remain well-stocked.
- Maintaining the safety and appearance of the buffet area and cleaning the area in preparation for the next day. This may include replenishing silverware, sugar caddies, and condiments, light to moderate food preparation, refilling beverage containers, mopping, wiping, and sweeping.
- Paperwork, Ordering, record-keeping, vacuuming, kitchen, or other custodial tasks may also be delegated to the breakfast attendant.
- Other duties may be assigned by management or detailed in the advertisement for the position.
- 25-40 hours per week.
- Shift starts at 5:30 am Monday - Friday and 6:00 am Saturday and Sunday.
Aside from the ability to perform all the duties delegated to the breakfast attendant, the attendant must possess:
- Good communication skills for keeping customers informed of breakfast offerings and hotel information.
- As the position calls for working in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment, the attendant should be courteous, efficient, and friendly.
- Attendants must have a strong capability to multitask, be able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs. and work with cleaning chemicals.
- A valid food handler's permit is required. The hotel will pay for permit.
$10 per hour
About Holiday Inn Express South Amarillo
Holiday Inn Amarillo South has recently been renovated and has a fresh appearance. Now, we need caring, responsible staff to to take care of the property. Join our team and work with our great management to offer friendly service!