Hiller Group @ Carriage Hills Realty
We are seeking a TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing and social media. The ideal candidate will have a STRONG focus on video marketing as well as traditional marketing efforts.
The Marketing, Brand and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as bringing a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires tight interaction with all team members to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve our overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, branding and social media related work, this position will also share a role in:
- tracking sales data
- maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory
- maintaining databases
- preparing reports
This position will lead our efforts to engage stakeholders with quality content, create content delivery plans and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising including video.
- Creates, delivers, edits and optimizes video marketing materials, advertising campaigns and email marketing
- Edits and maintains social content for communities and runs effective Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns
- Develops content and writes scheduled blogs for website with emphasis on SEO and vlog
- Posts and maintains all listings in MLS, ensure all signs and marketing pieces are distributed through proper channels
- Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
- Runs and maintains all social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts, videos and updates
- Establishes all marketing for team events, open houses and new listings
- Assists with office / admin duties if needed
- Implements a marketing calendar
- Builds and maintains past client relationships
- Creates monthly video market reports, drip emails, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours and take calls after hours if needed
- B.S. / B.A. in Marketing or related majors preferred
- Exceptional phone skills
- Social media expert
- Ability to create video content for team leader to implement
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Knowledge of trending design concepts and ability to think outside the box
$25,000 salary + bonuses annually (based on experience)
About Hiller Group @ Carriage Hills Realty
The Hiller Group at Carriage Hills Realty is one of the top real estate teams along the Emerald Coast. They are in the top 1% of agents in the area in only their 4th year and the #1 buyer team in the Niceville Market. They are committed and passionate about exceeding the expectations of their clients, bringing unparalleled service and value to the transaction process. They are also committed to changing the lives of their team, helping them achieve their personal, business and financial goals, giving them the life they truly deserve.