Florida Lifestyle Realty
Applicant MUST live locally IN-office hours are required.
This is not a graphic design role, we have a graphic designer on the team that you will work closely with as a team.
Seeking a dynamic, out-of-the-box thinker whose passion lies within a marketing role with 2+ years of experience to join our team in Cape Canaveral, Florida. Someone with a deep passion for Brevard County and all that it has to offer.
- Have you explored Google Skillshop?
- Are you obsessed with Google Ads, Analytics, Google My Business, and Maps?
- Do you have HubSpot Certifications?
- Are you Facebook Blueprint Certified?
- Do you enjoy making videos on your phone or producing and editing short videos?
- Can you create and maintain a video series, like a YouTube Show?
As the Brand Marketing Manager, the daily duties as well as delivering five-star customer service and teamwork are a must! Taking initiative, creative thinking, attention to detail, excellent organizational, communication, and people skills are key requirements of this role. Working collaboratively on a regular basis to ensure clients are receiving the highest customer service and that our team of sales agents is getting the highest quality of leads, no matter what.
I am looking for someone who is curious. If you want to know more, learn more - you will thrive in our environment.
I am eager to support furthering education and skill sets applicable to the role; travel to conferences, enroll in courses, sharpen your skills. We do not want to grow stagnant as a brand.
I am looking for someone with batteries included - you are self-motivated and when that motivation dips, you have inspirational resources to get it back.
If you have previous event coordinating experience, that is a bonus as this role requires an eye for design, an expectation to meet deadlines, and working with different personalities.
- Oversee, create and execute strategic marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness, exceed revenue targets, and deliver desirable customer analytics
- Manage and track all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Manage and track weekly digital newsletter - making necessary adjustments to improve open and click-thru rates
- Manage and oversee Google My Business page
- Manage and oversee the YouTube channel
- Produce and edit short informative videos
- Design online ads and publications that target customer-specific to reach a certain market
- Search optimization knowledge: strategy, gatekeeper, manager of voice and brand
- Create articles for our blog, various local real estate magazines, and other outlets: write, edit, and proof content
- Planning and overseeing coordination of print, electronic and direct mail advertising
- Work closely with all team members to assure all marketing collateral needs are met
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns, content marketing, product positioning, and other projects
- Social media expert: determine/manage what types of content works best on what platform, optimize content accordingly, as well as understand the different features of each platform, know how to engage with our audience through social media posts and interactions
- Work with team and graphic designer to create marketing solutions to meet daily deadlines
- Host monthly Marketing workshop to inform and train agents on social media and marketing initiatives
- Collaborate on merchandise design for branded closing items
- Coordinate and oversee all events from concept to completion: client appreciation party, company party, etc.
- Support Cape View Elementary throughout the year through donations of school supplies and share it out through marketing initiatives
- Arrange and order a new hire package: Headshot, name tag, business cards, and merchandise
- Travel to conferences relevant to the industry or marketing
- 2+ years Marketing and/or Graphic Design experience
- Has a lot of LOVE for Brevard County and all that it has to offer - we are selling a lifestyle
- Highly proficient in social media algorithms in outlets such as, but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Highly proficient in SEO
- Experience with video productions a plus
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Possess good judgment to get projects launched and also the ability to collaborate within the team
- Love for great copy and fun communication
- Able to work independently, solve problems and translate
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with office applications, specifically Google for Business applications like Sheets and Docs
- Real Estate knowledge is a plus but not necessary
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Familiarity with social platforms and popular social media management tools (Hootsuite, Canva, Bit.ly, Mailchimp)
- Firm understanding of time management with the importance of delivery over perfection
About Florida Lifestyle Realty
Our mission is to use our knowledge, integrity, negotiation skills, and grit to generate the most lucrative real estate deals in Central Florida.
- Create raving fans by providing clients with a legendary experience
- Live life with integrity and always do the right thing
- Embrace and drive change, while staying on top of market trends
- Be humble and grounded
- Build a positive team with a family spirit
- Continuous growth through training and experience
- Setting goals and working to our fullest potential to achieve them
- Work hard and play hard
- Live a balanced and meaningful life