LaBovick Law Group
We are looking for a Marketing Manager. You will report directly to the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer). You will be building and leading all marketing functions and branding aspects of the business, together with the rest of the executive team.
- Build the brand: Build high levels of brand awareness through various marketing strategies, including but not limited to mass media advertising (TV, radio, etc.), social media, web presence, content, public relations, and events, positioning the firm as a leader in the market. Create specialized division messaging
- Digital campaigns: Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
- Fuel our growth: Leveraging analytical techniques, creating marketing strategies and campaigns, architecting, and deploying channel campaigns focused on awareness and conversion to sales and audience engagement. Assess campaign effectiveness through digital tools and generate improvement plans for future growth
- Drive client engagement: Drive meaningful interactions with current and prospective customers through all means of communication (digital, events, etc.)
- Work on our Proud Warriors Marketing Culture: Create an internal culture of proud warriors who turn every client into a promoter by educating and incentivizing them. This includes creating touching points for reviews, surveys, and referrals
- Coordinate outside vendors and agencies: Seek for the best vendors, make them accountable in daily interaction with them
- Supervise and Manage the Marketing Assistants, social media, and Videography teams. Set up the team goals and objectives
- Budget: Develop and manage the budget for the area (Marketing Generic)
- Conversion: Track and analyze conversions in the funnel. Prepare and present reports with marketing metrics (KPIs) to demonstrate outcomes
- Team meetings: Participate in weekly Team meetings with the Owners and Team
- +10 years of experience in Marketing roles with an extensive focus on digital marketing and brand building, preferably in Law Firms, Insurance or Services companies
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading and managing a high-level marketing team
- Experience working alongside a creative, visionary, business owner who has impeccable standards
- Willingness to learn our business
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- High emotional intelligence: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities. Multitasking skills
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
We appreciate the value that a range of perspectives can add to our team. Your ability to contribute is not defined by the school you went to or where else you’ve worked. We hire primarily for attitude, smarts, and hustle - the skills you can learn. This role has the opportunity to be remote. So, if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
$60,000 - $90,000 DOE + Bonus
About LaBovick Law Group
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group: We are a growing firm, with top-notch, dedicated Warriors for Justice! We put as much value in our team members as they do for the clients we serve. We offer a PPO Health plan and cover 100% of Healthcare premiums for our employees. We have a safe harbor 401(k) with up to a 4% company match. We encourage learning and career development across our Firm, and value employees by providing ample opportunity for career advancement. With a current 4.8 star rating on Glassdoor, we strongly adhere to our firm’s Core Values and attribute the Firms success to our group of talented, hardworking, and passionate team members!