Mericratic Society LLC
The Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador will champion and convey knowledge by working toward our goal of maximizing sales the brand's image, and awareness.
The candidate will be someone in the trade that consumers and influencers will go to for education, inspiration, and credibility. We seek high-caliber talent who bring transparency, unique perspectives, excellence, and enthusiasm to our expanding operations. Innovation, communication, and collaboration are critical to our shared success.
The Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador is the face of the company. This full-time position will support the execution and implementation of the brand's strategy of sales, driving awareness, education, and engagement with both the trade and consumers alike.
- Responsible for all sales in assigned territory
- Call, text, and e-mail dispensaries to open accounts and sell products
- Track via Distru daily activities, calls, cold calls, e-mails, texts, and drop-ins
- Drive sales and volume on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Maintain current account base while also opening new accounts
- Review account websites monthly to ensure company products are displayed correctly, described correctly, and priced correctly
- Foster long-term relationships with our buyers
- Win the minds and hearts of customers/trade with compelling storytelling about the craft, heritage, and evolution
- Develop and foster relationships with accounts to maximize our visibility and presence at dispensaries
- Train budtenders, staff, account managers, and distributor networks on products and brand
- Merchandise stores to create polished, professional, and eye-catching displays that coincide with our brand's image
- Ensure that product at dispensaries is not old, dried out, outdated
- Attend trade shows and special events to market products directly to customers from tent or booth. Events include, but are not limited to, grand openings of new dispensaries, customer appreciation parties, in-store promotions, trade shows, and new product launches
- Provide recommendations to management on new products to bring to market
- Identify, prioritize and schedule account visits for training and demonstrations
- Keep up to date with industry trends, competition, and new distribution opportunities
- Host key consumer events (dinners, networking events, festivals, concerts, etc.) and key accounts/events sampling events
- Support launch events and PR opportunities
- Manage and communicate the calendar of activities
- Lead the development of relationships with key on-premise influencers
- Monitor and report competitor activity
- Review/propose strategies to keep ahead of competitor activity
- Ensure stores are fully stocked of products
- Develop a strong understanding of our product line and business culture
- Advise and assist in resolution of customer issues and concerns
Represent the company with integrity and professionalism when communicating with customers and business partners
- Established contacts in the industry, and/or the desire to make them quickly and smoothly
- Experience in sales, cannabis, hospitality, and/or marketing
- Must be 21+ years of age, possess a current valid CA Driver's License, and have a reliable mode of transportation with storage space to accommodate merchandise
- Clean driving record
- To provide valid proof of auto insurance coverage in accordance with internal limit requirements
- Able to work a flexible schedule including, but not limited to, days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Ability to carry/lift 30+ pounds
- Ability to stand for 4 hours
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent punctuality is required to be successful in this position
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated with a strong sense of integrity
- Able to work independently and have strong follow-through
- The ability to work well with all personality types
$40,000 - $125,000 commission based
About Mericratic Society LLC
Mericratic Society is a professional management company that assists with hiring and managing local talent to help fulfill our client's employment needs.
We are a team that brings transparency, unique perspectives, excellence, and enthusiasm to our expanding operations.
Innovation, communication, and collaboration are important to us and are critical to our shared success.