Homestar Financial Corp
Are you an experienced mortgage branch sales manager who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a polished mortgage branch manager to oversee all aspects of daily operation and grow our sales team with our white glove approach to customer service. We offer competitive compensation, support, and benefits to take your career to the next level. Please apply today!
We currently operate in the states listed below, during the application process you will be able to select which state(s) you are licensed in.
Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, Virginia, and New Orleans
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- NMLS or state licensing preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, and exceptional communication skills
$100,000 at plan commission
About Homestar Financial Corp
HOMESTAR is a full-service mortgage banker controlling every aspect of the loan process with in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding of each mortgage transaction. Having an in-house team separates HOMESTAR from other mortgage companies because it is easier for HOMESTAR mortgage lenders to communicate quickly and effectively with every department needed to close a transaction.
HOMESTAR has become a regional lender in the southeastern United States, licensed to conduct business in 26 states across more than 90 branches. HOMESTAR’s leaders and employees are among the most knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals.
HOMESTAR offers a variety of home mortgage solutions, including USDA, FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and refinancing programs.