Master of Mortgages, LLC
Are you an experienced mortgage professional with the professional skills and motivation to lead a team to further success? We are still producing in a tight market but ready to expand and are looking for a polished mortgage professional who can manage all aspects of daily operation, loan problem solving, team training and support increased sales with our white glove approach to customer service. We offer competitive compensation, 401k, and PTO with a laid back but motivated work environment to take your career to the next level. Apply today!
- Represent our brand in a positive way to referral networks, such as realtors, using effective marketing tactics and paying strong attention to reputation management
- Oversee loan quality and ensure they meet company policies, as well as state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Excel in meeting all pipeline, sales management, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision making skills
- Current NMLS or state license preferred
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
$70,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Master of Mortgages, LLC
We are a small veteran-owned company with most of our focus on VA loans. We help people master housing and finance needs as licensed mortgage specialists, licensed financial advisors, and credit advisor.