The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are on the hunt for our next Rockstar! We are looking for an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion to take over an existing robust pipeline. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Build a well-rounded team by hiring, training, and recruiting a strong group of branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Represent our brand in a positive way to referral networks, such as realtors, using effective marketing tactics and paying strong attention to reputation management
- Ensure sales goals are achieved by leading, training, and motivating employees
- Current NMLS or state license preferred
- Requires 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role as customer service, operations, business development, human resources, or sales manager
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and exceptional communication skills
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
$125,000 - $200,000 yearly
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.