The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
Are you an experienced mortgage originator who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? We are rapidly expanding our Texas-based team and are looking for a polished mortgage branch manager to oversee all aspects of daily operation and grow our sales team with our white glove approach to customer service. We offer competitive compensation, support, and benefits to take your career to the next level. Please apply today!
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Exceed new business generation, pipeline, and sales management goals to increase market share
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Must have strong judgment and decision making skills and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s) in banking, finance, business administration, or economics preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- NMLS License in Texas required.
- Must be familiar with all phases of the mortgage loan process and have demonstrated knowledge of Conventional, Govie, and Jumbo residential loan productions/regulations.
$75,000 - $125,000
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.