Fletcher Advanced Solutions
Currently seeking an experienced Branch Recruiter!
A Branch Recruiter acts as an on-site extension of the HR function, managing all aspects of contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees. Having prior management experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is a STRONG PLUS!
- Build and maintain strategic partnership through an extensive and detailed understanding of the business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the location's needs and output requirement.
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent.
- Screen and select candidates according to specific job profiles and workforce forecasts.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Build strong relationships through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business.
- Consistently exceed expectations and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 2 years in either HR, recruiting, or staffing.
- Manufacturing and interviewing/recruiting experience is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver expectations.
About Fletcher Advanced Solutions
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!