Hyspeco is on the rise and is searching for a motivated team player with strong leadership skills. The Branch Operations Manager serves as a consultant to the organization through evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices. The primary focus will be the maximization of resources to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence, and economic goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identifies objectives and opportunities for improvement to make recommendations towards optimizing departmental policies and procedures.
- Monitors and drives quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results within the operations department. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Reviews ongoing performance results to targets. Takes corrective measures with production planning and manpower requirements as needed.
- Execution of Lean and continuous improvement methods.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Communicates areas of accountability and performance expected of personnel assigned.
- Support the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional advancement.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments such as sales, human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful business operations.
- Shared oversite in the integration of corporate processes and procedures with managers from other locations.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, cost, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Provide quality leadership by ensuring full compliance with all safety requirements.
- Assist in looking at future business and making strategic decisions and recommendations for key investments in equipment needed to maintain operational excellence.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Upholds Hyspeco Safety and Personnel Policies.
- Upholds and helps maintain ISO 9001: requirements as defined in Hyspeco’s quality procedures/ processes.
- Business Acumen
- Decision Quality
- Customer Focus
- Strong Core Ethics and Values
- Functional/Technical Skills
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.
“The beauty of our company is not just the service and products that we provide, but the unshakable ethical core that Hyspeco is built upon. Our teammates consistently drive innovation while changing the lives of our customers and each other. It is this valuable cultural equation that makes us the ultimate employment destination.” – Joe Parrott, President/CEO of Hyspeco, Inc.