Branch Manager for Home Mortgages (Higher comp up to 275 bps)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us guide the team and grow sales. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. We offer extensive support to all of our team members along with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to shine, please start your application today!
- Exceed new business generation, pipeline, and sales management goals to increase market share
- Recruit, hire, and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, loan officer assistants, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Enforce branch procedures, policies, and protocols are followed by all staff members
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Must have strong judgment and decision making skills and excellent communication skills
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in the banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- Current NMLS or state license preferred or will secure license once hired
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred - equivalent experience accepted
$50,000 - $100,000
About NEXA Mortgage
NEXA Mortgage is the largest Mortgage broker company to work for. We are looking for motivated individuals who wish to be a part of this exciting period of our growth. We are an expanding organization and seeking candidates interested in evolving with the company.