A Multi Site Manager/Branch Manager acts as an on-site extension of the HR function, managing all aspects of the contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees.
Having prior recruiting experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is a STRONG PLUS!
- Establish and implement increased productivity and retention procedures with sales team
- Manage the administrative team while hiring, training, consulting, and holding them accountable
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Build and maintain strategic partnership through an extensive and detailed understanding of the business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Maintain close contact with key principles
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with specific needs and output requirements
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build strong relationships which foster a consultative relationship and increased business
- Have the ability and knowledge to make the best match
- Consistently exceed expectations, and stay ahead of the industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Decisive and proactive
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Technologically competent in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either HR or recruiting.
- Manufacturing and interviewing/recruiting experience is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Ability to present business reviews and strategies.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen.
$40,000 - $45,000 based on experience
About Pinnacle Greenville
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!